SAO PAULO â€“ Although thereâ€™s no official confirmation, Honda Motor Co. Ltd. is said to be considering producing a sedan version of its small Fit (Jazz) model at its upcoming small-car plant in Argentina. Currently, the Fit sedan (also known as the Fit Aria and City) already is in production in Thailand, India and China. The new assembly plant in Campana, Argentina, about 43 miles (70 km) from Buenos Aires, will cost Honda about $100 million and launch production in the second half of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fit Sedan May Go Into Hondaâ€™s New Argentine Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.