May U.S. light-vehicle sales should rise slightly above recent trend on the strength of increased fleet sales, according to a Ward’s forecast, lifting total deliveries above the 1 million mark for the second time in 2010. While retail sales should remain even or slightly below April levels, LV demand, including fleets, is expected to rise to about 1,081,000 units, up 10.2% from April and 17% from year-ago. At forecast levels, the seasonally adjusted annual rate would climb to 11.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fleet Sales Should Boost May Deliveries Over 1 Million Mark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.