The spotlight again will be on fleet sales when auto makers report June U.S. light-vehicle sales. With retail demand stalled in recent months at a seasonally adjusted annual rate near 8.8 million units, fleets have kept the industry’s sales figures on a steady, if modest, year-over-year growth track. In May, buoyed by deliveries to rental companies, fleet sales pushed the U.S. SAAR to 11.6 million units. With little indication of a jump in retail demand in June, the question is whether ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fleets to Continue Shouldering Heavy Sales Load in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.