MONTREAL – Small, budget-priced and “Canada-only” vehicles seem poised for a dramatic comeback in the Great White North. In recent years, Canadian showrooms and highways have seen few such vehicles. But recently, a wave of them has been launched or previewed by Toyota Motor Corp., General Motors Corp. and Suzuki Motor Corp. Five additional Canada-only vehicles were launched in about 48 hours this month at the Montreal auto show, including new models from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Jaguar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flood of Canada-Only Vehicles on Way" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.