GARDENA, CA – For Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., China promises to become tasty frosting, but North America remains the irreplaceable 3-layer cake – U.S., Mexico and Canada – where most sales are made and most profits are generated. Norio Matsumura, executive vice president of Japan's No.2 auto maker as well as president of Nissan North America Inc., underscores this reality in an interview with Ward's. "China is a significant automotive market which may grow to 8 million vehicle sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flush With New Product, Nissan, Infiniti Brace for Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.