On the same day Ford Motor Co. reports sales of fullsize pickups and SUVs plunged in May, primarily due to unprecedented high gasoline prices, the auto maker also launches an employee-pricing marketing campaign on all â08 F-150s pickups, as well as F-250 and F-350 Super-Duty derivatives, in order to make way for the â09 F-150 arriving this summer, âItâs a big deal for us. For 31 years running, (the F-150) has been the leading vehicle in the segment,â Jim Farley, group vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Focus Outsells F-150 in âWatershedâ Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.