Ford Motor Co. ups the safety ante in the cutthroat minivan segment, adding seat weight air bag sensors on the front passenger seat, sliding door warning strobes, stability control and a low tire pressure warning system to its '01 Windstar. Ford has had sales success with the Windstar because of its quadruple 5-star crash rating and believes these new safety features will further establish the minivan as a safety leader in the segment. The seat weight sensor, supplied by Delphi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Accents Safety in '01 Windstar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.