Ford Motor Co. looks to extend the shelf life of its aging Ford Ranger pickup line with the addition of a special-edition STX package for ’05. Ford shows off the Ranger STX at the Washington D.C. auto show, which runs Dec. 26-Jan. 2. The auto maker plans to sell 5,000 annually. The pickup goes on sale in January with a host of interior and exterior tweaks. The vehicle only comes as rear-wheel drive, carrying a sticker price of $16,020 for the RegularCab, $18,060 for the SuperCab 2-door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Adds STX to Aging Ranger Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.