Ford Motor Co. is ahead of schedule in a 5-year plan to bring out new passenger car models to fill gaps in its lineup and improve the profitability of its existing offerings, says a top company engineer. “The car business is alive and well,” Chris P. Theodore, vice president and head of Ford's North American Car Vehicle Center, tells the International Motor Press Assn. in New York. “Ford doesn't just rely on the truck business.” He insists Ford's car business is solid and not going away. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Aims to Revitalize Car Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.