Ford Motor Co. will offer $500-$1,000 in cash payments to dealers to spur sales of certain Ford models. Ford is offering dealers $1,000 for every Explorer SUV sold and $500 on every Expedition, Explorer Sport Trac, Explorer Sport 2-door, F-Series, Taurus and Windstar. Ford, along with rival General Motors Corp., also is increasing cash rebates by $500 to $2,500 on most of its fullsize pickup trucks. Additionally, GM will reinstate its program to waive lease payments up to five months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford and GM Launch New Round of Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.