Ford Motor Co. and Northwood University of Midland, MI, announce a customized pilot program to enable Ford dealership employees to receive a 4-year college degree. With the program, Ford and its member dealers hope to attract career-oriented employees, improve employee retention, help current employees improve their management and sales skills and integrate Ford’s own dealer training with a "tangible and focused opportunity for a college degree," the auto maker says. Northwood will offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford and Northwood University Create Dealership Employee Degree Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.