SEOUL -- Ford Sales and Service Korea has named Pyunghwa Motors its second official dealer organization for Ford and Lincoln cars in the South Korean market. The move will more than double the size of Ford Motor Co.’s current dealership network in Korea. It is seen as the first major move by Ford to vie for increased market share and restore consumer goodwill since the company unexpectedly withdrew its bid to acquire troubled Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. two years ago. At the time, Ford had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Appoints Pyunghwa Motors Official Dealership Chain in Korea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.