SAO PAULO – Ford Argentina SA's truck division says it expects sales to increase 15% this year, as the company furthers plans to increase its number of truck dealerships from 33 to 55. Unlike Ford Argentina's car unit, the truck division, based in Sao Bernardo do Campo, turned a profit last year. The truck maker says it aims to concentrate on after-sales service, network development and product enhancements.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Argentina's Truck Unit Eyes Future Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.