CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. reports a 2004 net profit of A$185.6 million ($141.3 million), the best result since 1996 and a 20% improvement over 2003. Revenue totaled A$4.1 billion ($3.1 billion), up 5.6% on year-ago's record A$3.9 billion ($2.9 billion). The result was driven by a 6.8% increase in Ford sales of 135,172 vehicles. Ford Australia President Tom Gorman says the after-tax profit reflects the auto maker's strong performance in 2004 amid the increased ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia 2004 Net Profit Best in 8 Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.