CANBERRA – A team of Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. engineers and designers are celebrating the release of the Fiesta range in India with models they specifically designed for the subcontinent. While the new model received input from Ford India Ltd. and Ford of Europe engineers, it was the contribution made by about 150 Ford Australia staff that really got the wheels rolling. Ford India’s new Fiesta a global project. "The India Fiesta is one of the most ambitious small-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Celebrates Lead Role in Fiesta for India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.