Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. begins the countdown for the launch of its critically important all-new Ford Falcon sedan, the 8th generation of Australia’s oldest surviving nameplate. The auto maker will announce the engineering details of the car, codenamed Orion, in February, ahead of the May launch. A wagon, ute and high-performance versions of the car will follow. Ford is looking to the Falcon to revive its Australian sales figures, hurt because its local rivals all came out with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Counting on Upcoming Falcon to Revive Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.