MELBOURNE – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. reportedly aims to double its website capacity after it was overwhelmed with inquiries about the new Ford Falcon. The www.ford.com.au server reportedly crashed a number of times after the auto maker released pictures of the new car. The website saw more than four times its normal daily traffic levels. (see related story: Holden Won't Follow Ford's Early Release of New Model Photos) "We've been taken by surprise, with not only the amount of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia to Double Web Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.