Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd.'s introduction of the new BF Falcon MkII range this October is the next step in the evolution of the iconic Falcon brand, President Tom Gorman says. "The depth of engineering and technological innovation in the Falcon range has been extended with the BF MkII, with greater access across more models to some of the Falcon's class-leading features and technologies," he says. Ford Australia will make its 6-speed automatic transmission and dynamic stability ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Gives Glimpse of New BF Falcon Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.