Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. lays off another 600 workers at its Campbellfield and Geelong plants and launches legal action to end a strike at plastics components supplier Ventura Industries Australia Pty. Ltd. The idled workers are in addition to the 1,250 employees the auto maker previously laid off due to the strike at Venture over voluntary redundancies. Ford wants the Industrial Relations Commission to have the bargaining period between Venture and its workers suspended, which, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Idles More Workers; Wants Strike Declared Illegal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.