Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. joins a long-term research project with the University of Melbourne to study efficient and practical hydrogen-fueled vehicle technologies. The auto maker is contributing engines and resources to the project, which is slated to begin in July. The Victoria state government is backing the research with an A$1.2 million ($998,000) grant. “Globally, Ford Motor Co. is a leader in the development of alternative-fuel vehicles and technologies,” Ford Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Joins in Hydrogen-Fuel Research" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.