CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd.'s Ford Performance Vehicles unit begins production of its latest high-performance machine – a turbocharged F6 Tornado Ute. The vehicle is powered by the F6 270 turbocharged 4L. 6-cyl. engine with 361 hp and 406 lb.-ft. (550 Nm) of torque, the highest torque output of any Australian production engine. Ford F6 Tornado Available exclusively with the new close-ratio Tremec T56 6-speed manual transmission, the Tornado has a recommended retail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Launches Turbocharged F6 Tornado" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.