Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. plans to release diesel versions of its locally built Falcon sedan and Territory cross/utility vehicle in 2010. President William (Bill) H. Osborne tells reporters, during his regular monthly media briefing, if he had been in charge during the planning for the new FG Falcon, the diesel variant would have been included at that time. Now, he says, it’s too late to include a diesel in the upcoming Falcon launch. The new model comes to market at a critical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia to Offer Diesel Falcon, Territory in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.