Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. opens its new A$19.7 million ($14.2 million) Advanced Centre for Automotive Research and Testing, saying it will increase the competitiveness of the country’s automotive industry through the availability of world-class emissions, environmental- and engine-development facilities. ACART is a collaborative agreement between Ford Australia and the University of Melbourne and also receives funding from the Victoria state government’s science, technology and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Opens Advanced Automotive Research Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.