Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. officially launches its new BF Falcon MkII range and details a new pricing strategy designed to reposition the car in the market. "We have taken the deliberate strategic action of repositioning some of our most popular vehicles in order to ensure the competitiveness of our price offering is as customer-focused as the design changes we have made to the vehicles," Ford Australia President Tom Gorman says. "The large-car market is more competitive now than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Prices New Falcon Aggressively" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.