Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. reports 2005 net profit after taxes fell 23% to A$148.2 million ($110.5 million). The result was calculated according to the new Australian International Financial Reporting Standards introduced last year. However, the auto maker’s previously reported 2004 profit of A$185.6 million ($138.37 million) was recalculated under the new system and now stands at A$192.3 million ($143.38 million). Net sales revenue last year was A$3.9 billion ($2.9 billion) on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Says 2005 Net Profit Fell 23%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.