Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. President Tom Gorman dismisses questions regarding financial support the domestic auto industry receives from the Australian government, arguing the sector will generate A$7 billion ($5.4 billion) over the next decade. “If you look at the automotive industry anywhere in the world, the industry is in partnership with the local government,” Gorman is quoted as saying in published reports. “The reason is that we’re such major contributors to society. “Not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Says Auto Industry Vital to Economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.