CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd.'s A$400 million ($286 million) Territory all-wheel-drive SUV is becoming a top-seller, and its popularity appears to be rubbing off on other Ford models, the auto maker says. Territory outsold Toyota in the SUV segment in July. "We are very pleased with the launch so far," Ford President Tom Gorman is quoted as saying in a press report here. "Territory is bringing in more customers to Ford dealerships and creating a halo effect around the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Says Territory Showing Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.