Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. begins construction of the first of three new automotive test facilities being developed as the Advanced Center for Automotive Research and Testing (ACART). The largest of the projects, an environmental test laboratory, is to be built at the Ford Proving Ground in Lara, Victoria. An emissions lab also will be built at the proving ground and an engine dynamometer facility will be installed at the University of Melbourne. The emissions lab cell will be the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Test Lab to Open in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.