BELGRADE – Ford Motor Co. resumes sales in Yugoslavia after an 11-year hiatus due to military conflicts in the region. Ford’s new car importer, Grand Motors, expects to sell 200 to 300 vehicles this year. Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s vehicles also are officially returning to the market here after a 10-year absence. Honda cars are imported by Centar S.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Back in Yugoslavia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.