The hoopla over its hulk may have subsided in recent weeks, but Ford Div. President James G. O'Connor still flinches as the question is asked. How does Ford Motor Co. address attacks regarding the Excursion's gargantuan heft and the indelible mark many feel such heft will imprint on the environment? Very carefully, apparently. “We will not always please every customer, but I think we've addressed all those issues,” Mr. O'Connor says. To put a positive face on the Excursion, Ford has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Believes Excursion Issues Handled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.