SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. in November exported 9,008 units, a 95% jump over October and 33% higher than September. The New Fiesta, Ka Courier and light F-series pickup trucks, along with other Ford trucks, were shipped to Mexico, Argentina, Chile and various other South American countries, and to Australia. Mexico imported 88% of the vehicles. The New Fiesta, built in Bahia, represented 63% of all Ford sales to Mexico. Brazil’s November car exports totaled $386 million in November, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil Exports Jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.