SAO PAULO – Ford Brasil Ltda. plans to increase exports 15% to 20% this year over last year, when $546 million worth of goods were sent abroad. A Ford Brasil spokesman says new agreements with Andean-region countries, including Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela, should help increase exports.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford-Brazil Eyes Sales to Andean Pact Countries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.