SAO PAULO â€“ Ford Brasil Ltda. has begun production of a second car at its new Bahia plant, called the EcoSport SUV, and is optimistic regarding sales of the vehicle. Sticker price is approximately $12,800 for the base model and $14,000 for the premium edition. EcoSport SUV is second model to be produced at new Bahia Plant. To promote the vehicle, the auto maker has been sending direct mailings to potential upper middle-class clients in Sao Paulo. Although Ford Brazil expected a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazilâ€™s New EcoSport Expected to Boost Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.