SAO PAULO – Ford Brazil Ltda. truck sales jumped 20.8% in the first six months compared with year-ago, totaling 11,013 units. The auto maker produces and sells in the light, medium and heavy-truck segments, but not in the extra-heavy commercial truck segment, which is dominated by Volvo Trucks and Scania AB. Ford truck sales to Argentina and Chile increased significantly, helping push the auto maker's exports up 32% in the period to 2,635 trucks. The company also exports to Venezuela, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Brazil Truck Sales Rise on Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.