The Ford Focus small-car lineup will get a coupe with a retractable hardtop in about two years’ time in certain markets. Ford Motor Co. will partner with Italian coachbuilder Pinanfarina SpA to build a car similar to the Ford Focus Vignale concept shown in September at the Paris auto show. It will be built at Pininfarina’s Turin, Italy, facility. (See related story: Vignale May Signal Future Focus Flare) Focus Vignale concept The convertible will be based on the redesigned Focus, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Build Focus Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.