PARIS – Ford Motor Co. ZAO, the Russian plant owned 100% by Ford, will launch production of the new Focus in May. “We shift as soon as we can (from the current Focus),” says Swedish-born Henrik Nenzen, president of Ford ZAO. “It will be the month of May, so the first deliveries to customers will be in July.” New Focus output begins in Russia in May. Ford plans to sell about 40,000 vehicles in Russia this year, with the locally made Focus accounting for 30,000 of that total. “We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Build New Focus in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.