DEARBORN – Ford Motor Co. says quality is a top issue for the company as it develops new products and restructures its operations to better respond to customer needs. The auto maker has put barriers in place to prevent quality problems from reaching customers. “If quality control sometimes requires that we lock down our plants and dam our entire output, so be it,” says Ford Vice President-Vehicle Operations Anne Stevens at an automotive conference here. “It’s better to dam our process than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Builds Barriers To Boost Quality" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.