Ford of Europe adds the new 5-seat C-Max and 7-seat Grand C-Max cross/utility vehicles to its list of certified allergy-free cars. The auto maker says it is the only vehicle manufacturer in the world given the “allergy-tested interior” seal of approval by Germany's TÜV Rheinland testing authority. More than 100 materials and parts are evaluated for allergy issues by the German firm. Components that come into direct and prolonged skin contact, such as the steering wheel and seat covers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford C-Max Certified Allergy-Free by German Testing Authority" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.