DETROIT – Luxury SUV sales continued at a healthy clip in January for Ford Motor Co. and its affiliated brands, while the F-150 fullsize pickup scored a double-digit sales increase for the fifth month in a row. The January sales gains in pickups and SUVs, however, could not offset declines for high-volume products such as the Ford Taurus, Focus and Ranger. Overall deliveries for the month dipped 5.2% for the Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Jaguar, Volvo and Land Rover brands, compared with January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Car Sales Down; F-150, SUVs Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.