Ford Motor Co. light-vehicle deliveries rose 12.3% in October from year-ago based on daily selling rates (25 days this year, 26 year-ago), largely due to a 26.9% jump in passenger-car demand. The strong October performance was dampened by the fact year-to-date sales remain down 7.7%. However, the solid monthly results still were welcome news for the auto maker, which has been plagued with declining demand and market share for much of the year. Most of the car sales increase once again ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Car, Truck Sales Up in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.