Canadian Auto Workers union members OK a new 3-year labor pact with Ford of Canada Ltd. over the weekend, completing negotiations for a new deal more than four months before their previous contract was set to expire. More than 8,900 rank-and-file CAW members at Ford’s Oakville, Windsor and Bramalea ON, Canada, facilities voted 78% in favor of the new contract. “This agreement is a victory for our members,” CAW President Buzz Hargrove says in a statement. “It takes care of current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, CAW Ratify Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.