Ford Motor Co. President and CEO Alan Mulally last year received $21.7 million in total compensation, which included salary, bonuses, expense for stock options and other stock-based awards, the auto maker says in its annual report and proxy statement. Mulally’s base salary for the year was $2 million, and he received incentive bonus awards of $7 million, Ford says. Don LeClair, executive vice president and chief financial officer, earned $1,005,633 in salary last year and received ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford CEO Alan Mulally Earned $21.7 Million in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.