Ford Motor Co. has established necessary targets to meet along the way as it drives toward profitability in North America by 2009, a top executive says. Chief Financial Officer Don Leclair declines to outline specifics, revealing only that Ford wants to achieve “better than breakeven” by 2009 and “get to solid profitability” a few years after that. “We have some aspirational goals,” he says. “What we’re targeting is to return the company to profitability and set ourselves on a path to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford CFO Establishes Profitability Targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.