Ford Motor Co. and Conging Changan Automobile Co. Ltd. will invest more than $1 billion in the next several years to increase capacity at their joint venture auto manufacturing plant in Chongqing, China, from 20,000 units annually to 150,000. The JV began building the Ford Fiesta in January and the Ford Mondeo in May. New products will be added as part of the increased output, but details will not be released until a later date. Ford Chairman and CEO Bill Ford was on hand in China for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Changan Expand Auto Production, Add New Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.