VIENNA — Drawing its brands closer to the family, Ford Motor Co. recently reworked its distribution in the Balkans. A new Volvo Southeast European regional head office, based in Budapest, Hungary, will take over sales of the brand, marketing and after-sales activities in the countries of the former Yugoslavia. Revoz d.d., which is 54% owned by Renault SA, formerly was responsible for distribution of Volvo cars in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovenia and Yugoslavia since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford changes distribution in Eastern Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.