Sales of foreign brands in Russia rose 76% in February to 92,781 units from 52,665 units year-ago. Year-to-date sales of 167,142 units are up 81% from like-2006’s 92,162. The market’s continued growth is attributed to increasing consumer income and expansion of sales in regional cities outside Moscow and St. Petersburg, the Automobile Manufacturers Committee of the Association of European Businesses in the Russian Federation says in a statement. “Growing retail-financing options are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, Chevrolet Lead Foreign Brands in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.