Ford Motor Co. is taking off the kid gloves and giving its designers carte blanche to create what they see fit for the North American market. The auto maker recently shook up its design ranks by appointing Moray Callum, formerly Mazda Motor Corp.’s manager-design division, to director-North American car design. It also moved Patrick Schiavone to design director-trucks from design director-cars. Peter Horbury, executive director of design for Ford's North American marques, tells Ward’s in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Chief Designer to Revitalize North American Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.