Bruce Blythe will retire Sept. 1 from Ford Motor Co., ending a yearlong tenure as the auto maker’s chief strategist. He will remain a consultant to the company and CEO Bill Ford Jr. The auto maker isn’t saying whether it will replace him in the position. “I expect him to continue to play a role in our strategic decisions from the outside as we go forward,” Bill Ford says. Blythe returned to the auto maker Sept. 10 to help map future strategy following a 10-year hiatus. During his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Chief Strategist Blythe to Retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.