SAN ANTONIO – Ford Motor Co. officials here say the auto maker’s legal dispute with engine maker Navistar International Corp. will not affect supply of 6.4L PowerStroke diesels for use in ’08 Super Duty F-Series pickups. In a recent legal filing, Ford alleges Warrenville, IL-based Navistar owes it money under an agreement to share engine warranty costs, which it says Navistar has failed to pay. Ford also is suing over the price of the engines, which it says was escalated beyond an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Confident Navistar Will Continue to Supply Diesels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.