Ford Motor Co. confirms it will build a version of the SAV concept cross/utility vehicle that debuted at the Geneva auto show in March. The auto maker will launch the CUV as a C/D-segment entry that squeezes between the Mondeo sedan and Galaxy van in the Ford of Europe lineup, Geoff Polites, vice president-marketing, sales and service, says during the Morgan Stanley European Automotive Conference in London. (See related story: SAV Hints at New Face of Ford Europe Design) “We intend to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Confirms CUV on Mondeo Platform for Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.